This morning, my PiggyToes took me through my kitchen to gather the following ingredients for these muffins…
3/4 cup Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
1/3 cup Butter
- Preheat Oven 375
- In my Kitchen Aid Mixer, I mashed 3 Bananas.
- Add Sugar and slightly beaten egg. MIX WELL.
- After that, melt the butter in microwave and add it to mixer.
- Make a well in the middle and add all of the dry ingredients.
- Before baking, sprinkle a little brown sugar on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Piggy Toes were running to the kitchen and little mouths devoured the muffins; they were absolutely delicious!
Make these for your kiddos today!