This morning, my Piggy Toes took me through my kitchen & I gathered the following Ingredients:
3/4 cup Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
1/3 cup Butter
I then baked the most DELICIOUS Muffins that my girl friend served me on a hot summer morning a few weeks back. Let’s call these: H’s Muffins
- Preheat Oven 375
- In my KitchenAid Mixer, I mashed 3 Bananas.
- Add Sugar and slightly beaten egg. MIX WELL.
- After that, melt the butter in microwave and add it to mixer.
- Make a well in the middle and add all of the dry ingredients.
- Before baking, sprinkle a little brown sugar on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
3 sets of Piggy Toes ran to the kitchen and devoured the warm Muffins. They were absolutely delicious! Make these for your next Sunday Morning Breakfast!