There’s no better way to start your hubbies morning than with breakfast in bed. OK- I KNOW, we worked our little tails off all week too but your sure to please him with this meal made out of Love! (and I bet you have these ingredients in your house too)
So, GO put your favorite robe on, slip your Piggy Toes into a pair of slippers and tip-toe downstairs!
(DON’T FORGET TO START THE COFFEE!)
1/4 cup mild, medium or hot Salsa
2 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 tsp EVOO or Veg. Oil
4 / 6 in. tortillas
2/3 cup grated Monterey Jack or Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 400
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, salsa, milk, S&P
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook until just cooked through (not dry)
- Place 2 tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Spoon an equal amt of egg mixture onto each tortilla and top with cheese.
- Place 2nd flour tortilla on top. Weigh down both Quesadillas with oven proof plates.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Slide onto plates and slice into quarters.
Hubby’s Not a Coffee Drinker? He’s nuts. (jk) Try Serving this with a BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE instead!
In Blender- MIX
1 cup Strawberries
1 cup vanilla yogurt (or any kind of yogurt)
1 cup ice
1 tsp vanilla extract
~ NOW WALK YOUR PIGGY TOES UPSTAIRS AND HOP IN BED… Happy Saturday Morning ~