If you love Cheeseburgers, you (& your family) will love my Cheeseburger Pie Recipe!
I’ve adapted this recipe to make it my own and it works out perfectly! Easy ingredients, Easy steps, Easy Cleanup!
1 can crescent rolls
1 lb. ground beef
1 onion, diced
5-7 dill pickle slices, chopped
2 tbsp. ketchup
1 tbsp. yellow mustard
2 tbsp. flour
2 tbsp. dill pickle juice
2 tbsp. milk
2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat Oven 375.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press into the bottom and up the sides of an 8″ pie pan (2 in. deep).
- In large skilled, cook ground beef until browned.
- Stir in onion, chopped pickle, ketchup and mustard.
- Sprinkle with flour & add pickle juice & milk.
- Cook & Stir until thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and add 1 c Shredded Cheese. Mix.
- Pour into crust & top with remaining 1 c Cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Drizzle the top with ketchup & mustard. (I chose to only drizzle ketchup tonight).
- Garnish with pickles & Serve!
~ SERVE WITH A VEGETABLE OF YOUR CHOICE (We like broccoli!) or A MIXED GREEN SALAD ~