I found this recipe on All Recipes and when I read that each cookie was 79 calories, I HAD to try them. Now, when I crave cookies but don’t want to completely ruin my ‘diet’, I’ll make these!
79 Calories, 1.8g Protein, 2.7g Fat
1/2 cup Mashed banana
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup White Sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp Baking Powder
1/4 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- In a medium bowl, stir together mashed banana and PB until blended.
- Stir in brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla.
- Combine the flour and baking powder; add to the PB mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill dough for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven 375.
- Roll dough into walnut sized balls and place 2 in apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
This will be the most perfect after nap snack today for my little boys!