I cut this recipe out of a BH&G magazine long ago… Something Different and Yummy! Brian LOVED the pears too
Turkey Steaks with Spinach, Pears & Crumbled Blue Cheese
2 Turkey Breast Tenderloins (1 1/4 lb.)
1 tsp. Dried Sage, Crushed
2 Tbsp. Butter
1 Package Baby Spinach
1 large pear, cored and thinly sliced
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Split tenderloins to make 4 – 1/2 inch thick steaks. Rub turkey with sage & sprinkle with S&P
- In large skillet, cook steaks in 1 tbsp of butter of med-high heat 14-16 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- Remove from Skillet & Add spinach. Cook and stir until just wilted.
- In a small skillet, cook pear slices in remaining 1 tbsp. butter over med-med.high heat stirring occasionally
- Serve steaks with Spinach & pears. Top with crumbled blue cheese