…and made us a delicious Omelet!
For a man who doesn’t cook, I’d say daddy did a pretty great job!
Here are the ingredients he used: (he loves the word ‘handful’)
5 eggs with a little milk
1 Tbsp. Butter
2 cloves minced Garlic
Handful Chopped Spinach
S,P & Italian Seasoning
Handful Italian shredded Cheeses
- In pan, melt butter and saute Garlic, Sopressata, Spinach & Tomatoes.
- Whisk eggs separately in bowl then pour over cooked mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over it then fold in half.
- Saute until Eggs are cooked.
- Serve with a hot cup of coffee!
BABE- You’re a sweet, sweet man. x