I’ve been in the mood to use a jar of Sun-Dried Tomatoes I have so I came up with this and if you like Feta Cheese, you’ll LOVE this dish ~ If not, try topping it with Romano or Parmesan Cheese!
Grilled Chicken with Spinach, Sun-dried Tomatoes & Feta Cheese
Plate: KATE SPADE at TJ Maxx! Such a find – Too bad they only had 4.
1- 1 1/2 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
Balsamic Vinegar & EVOO
1 large Package Organic Fresh Spinach
1 Shallot, Diced
2+ Cloves Garlic, Minced
Crumbled Feta Cheese
1 Jar Sun-dried Tomatoes in Oil, chopped
S&P, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Italian Seasoning
- Place the chicken in a bowl with balsamic vinegar, EVOO & Italian Seasoning to your liking. (You can also use 1/2 cup of your favorite Italian Dressing)
- Cover, and marinate at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill or Saute Chicken – Your Choice! If you saute, saute in the marinade. If you grill, discard the marinade.
- Before sauteing, I sprinkled the chicken with Garlic Powder & S&P. Cook until juices run clear.
- In the mean time, while chicken cooks, add sun-dried tomatoes with oil to a medium saute pan.
- Add shallot & minced garlic, then spinach. Season with S&P.
- PLATE like this: Spinach mixture on plate, Chicken on top of mixture then top with crumbled Feta!