I love Ground Turkey… its light, healthy, a great alternative to beef and I cook with all all the time! Also, Pepperidge Farm has Slider Buns that are so cute ~ my kids love them and love these Turkey Sliders even more! Not to mention, served with Homemade French Fries… Its a little bite of Heaven!
Photo Courtesy of: DisneyFamily
1 – 1.5 lb. Lean Ground Turkey
2 Tbsp. Romano Cheese
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 tsp Basil
1 tsp Oregano
Dash of Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Sprinkle of Bread Crumbs
1/3 cup Light Mayo
1 Tbsp Honey Dijon Mustard
- In large bowl, combine all Ingredients (except buns, mayo & mustard)
- Make small Slider Patties and using Grill Pan, Grill Turkey Patties until cooked through.
- In small bowl, combine mayo & mustard
- Put Turkey Slider together with bun, a little mayo mixture & top with lettuce & tomato!
I’m serving our Sliders with homemade Roasted French Fries and Steamed Broccoli;
a Family Friendly & Healthy Meal!
* I had an ‘OOPS’ moment and forgot to purchase the Slider Buns for the boys (mom brain)… This worked though and they were delicious!