BREAKING NEWS! My recipes are finally organized! (Well… Getting there!) I’m SO EXCITED to share this amazing tool with you. Its one I personally feel every mama needs! When introduced to Cook’n a few weeks ago, I was beyond impressed. You know that I love to cook and bake! You also know that I love organization. But when it comes to my recipes, they were stored everywhere ~ In a wicker basket (poorly alphabetized), saved in my e-mail (under recipes), hand written (on sticky notes in my kitchen drawer), stuck inside cookbooks (with food stains on them), saved under ‘Recipes’ in my iPhone. It was ridiculous and I needed a solution! This software program has changed this area of my life and I’m so happy to have been given the opportunity to share it with you!
~ Check out this adorable video about Cook’n Recipe Organizer and then I’ll tell you a few things I love about the Program ~
(Warning! This video will make you want to purchase Cook’n IMMEDIATELY after watching!)
I LOVE that you can…
- Enter your personal recipes- Awesome.
- Organize your recipes- Any way you want: B, L, D, you can create different categories…etc. Its amazing.
- Create Meal Plans- I LOVE to meal plan and do so each week! You can create templates, such as for 1 meal, 1 week, a month or you can even create a 3 month menu… Incredible.
- Make Shopping Lists- I love this!
- Print Family Cookbooks- Oh My Goodness! I am definitely doing this in the coming year! LOOK OUT! Merry Christmas 2012!
- Analyze Nutrition- Some don’t care but I DO & I love this tool!
- Scale Recipes- One of MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PARTS!!!! Listen to this, say the recipe is written for 4 people, you can ‘scale’ it for as many guests as you want. For example, if your hosting a dinner for 12, scale the recipe and it will re-write it for you ~ voila! You can plan and cook accordingly without having to figure it all out yourself. GENIUS – I LOVE this aspect of Cook’n!
- Search for Recipes on the Internet, Capture and it will automatically import it into Cook’n- Really Cool!
- Browse Cook’n Pre-Loaded Recipes- Thank You Cook’n! I’m all about trying new recipes!
Those are just a *few things this software program does. Since using Cook’n, this part of my life is already easier! I’m so happy to be working on organizing something that I love to do!
ARE YOU READY? Here’s the BEST PART OF THE WHOLE POST!
COOK’N SENT MY READERS a 50% OFF CODE for your very own Cook’n Recipe Organizer!!! How cool?
To purchase Cook’n Recipe Organizer, go to: http://www.dvo.com and use this code: mb-piggytoes Now, GO! GO! GO! I’m telling you! Don’t miss this opportunity to get 50% OFF this amazing product (no, I don’t get anything if you buy it) TRUST ME THOUGH – You will absolutely LOVE this program! Tell your hubby it will be your Valentine’s Day Gift, or Birthday Gift, or ummm… something he can put in your Easter Basket? Better yet, this a perfect ‘To: Me ~ From: Me’ gift! Cook’n will help you stay organized, save money, eat healthier and most importantly, enjoy more home-cooked meals! Lastly, next time you’re on Facebook, head on over to the ‘Cook’n Recipe Organizer’ Page and click LIKE – Feeling really frisky? Let them know my PiggyToes sent you! They post some great stuff for us all to take advantage of!
DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. http://momblogsociety.com