This is a fast & easy dinner that’s not only healthy, but delicious and full of flavor! A summer staple in our home…
1/3 c EVOO
1/3 c Balsamic Vinegar
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1-2 Tbsp. Rosemary
3 cloves Garlic, minced
4, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 yellow pepper, chopped in 1 inch cubes
1/2 orange pepper, chopped in 1 inch cubes
1/2 red pepper, chopped in 1 inch cubes
1 red or yellow onion, quartered
5 carrots, cut in 1 inch pieces
1 eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 Package Mushrooms (I used sliced Portobello)
1-2 Zucchini, chopped in 1 inch cubes
- In a large bowl, combine equal parts oil & vinegar, rosemary, S&P, 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning and garlic. Place chicken in the bowl and marinate all day.
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees. Coat a cookie sheet with Pam.
- Make ANOTHER batch of the Oil/Vin marinade for the vegetables – toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on the prepared cookie sheet.
- This time of year I like to grill the chicken and roast the veggies but you can also bake the chicken in baking dish for 35 minutes.
- Roast the vegetables on cookie sheet for 35 minutes or until edges of veggies are brown.
Serve over white or brown rice!