The boys were invited to attend a week long camp in our new neighborhood and we gladly accepted the offer! I thought it would be fun to make a little treat for the kids and wanted to share with you what we made! A perfect snack on a hot Summers day!
4 Fresh Kiwis, each cut into 4 slices
16 lollipop sticks
1/4 cup 2% milk
1/2-3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Peel and Cut each Kiwi in 4 slices
2. You will need 16 Lollipop Sticks
3. Gently push 1 lollipop stick through the thick side of each Kiwi slice
4. Lay Kiwi Pops in a dish or pan that can go in the freezer and FREEZE over-night or until frozen through!
5. Make a double boiler and melt 1/2-3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips with 1/4 cup of milk.
6. Dip Frozen Kiwis in chocolate and lay flat on a serving dish. The chocolate on the kiwis will harden quickly because the kiwis are already frozen.
7. SERVE or put back in freezer until ready to serve!
These KIWI POPS were so easy to make and the kids at camp gobbled them up… all gone!
Next time you’re at the grocery store, pick up a handful of kiwis and make this delicious treat!
PS. Before you go, DON’T FORGET TO PIN one of the pictures above to one of your Pinterest boards! I have this treat stored in 2 places- 1 on my ‘Summer’ board and another on my ‘Kiddos’ board!
Maybe next year, I’ll remember to make these before August 15th ; )